Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

The Old Ranger -
Wayfarer -

Top Posters

Much to his delight, she had no hesitation about accepting his offer to dance though she did point out he might wish to watch out for her boots stepping on his feet, which only drew a chuckle from the young man.

"I've had far worse in me life than stepped on toes. I do some fisticuffs on occasion in the ring........for money, not because I be enjoyin' that sort of thing," Robert pointed out as they walked out onto the dance floor, "Granted...no one ever tried to punch me in the feet."

The pair then assumed their dancing stances and joined on in with those others waltzing and while they would hardly be confused for good dancers, they did not embarrass themselves either.  And even if they had, neither seemed to be the type to worry about such nonsense anyway.

@Adelaide Chappel

Edited by Wayfarer (see edit history)

About Sagas

Sagas of the WIld West is a roleplaying game set in a fictionalized version of the town of Kalispell in Montana territory. Our stories begin in 1875 and are set against the backdrop of actual historical events.Sagas was inspired by the classic television and movie westerns. Our focus is on writing, storytelling and character development.

Connect With Us On

discord_white

Affiliates

RPG Initiative    RPG-D    Devil's Tattoo

storm_shelter_button

Site Credits

Character Directory Designed By Morrigan

Founders: Stormwolfe & Longshot

rating_222_150px