Edit History

Stormwolfe

Stormwolfe

Character Details 

This character can work as a primary, secondary or even NPC. I just need to offload some of the characters I am currently playing. If the interested player does not want to create their own character, I will consider adopting out Ezra Hale and Laura Hale. You can find them in the character index. If they are adopted, I will be changing Ezra from ranch manager to foreman.

The Lost Lake Ranch foreman will have a great deal of responsibility on the ranch. He - or she - would answer to the ranch owners (Shade Thornton, Quentin Cantrell; the Thornton twins are too young for now). The character should have a strong background as a top-hand and be loyal to the Thorntons. Although I don't mind eventually adding some nefarious hands or hands with iffy backgrounds that we don't know about at the outset, I want the foreman to be a solid character.

One suggestion is to create the Hales' son, Nicholas, to take over the foreman's job allowing Ezra and Laura to retire to their ranch.

History

This is open. The character can be a hand on the ranch that gets promoted when the Hales retire or come in new.

Development

Development is wide-open. 

Stormwolfe

Stormwolfe

Character Details 

This character can work as a primary, secondary or even NPC. I just need to offload some of the characters I am currently playing. If the interested player does not want to create their own character, I will consider adopting out Ezra Hale and Laura Hale. You can find them in the character index. If they are adopted, I will be changing Ezra from ranch manager to foreman.

The Lost Lake Ranch foreman will have a great deal of responsibility on the ranch. He - or she - would answer to the ranch owners (Shade Thornton, Quentin Cantrell; the Thornton twins are too young for now). The character should have a strong background as a top-hand and be loyal to the Thorntons. Although I don't mind eventually adding some nefarious hands or hands with iffy backgrounds that we don't know about at the outset, I want the foreman to be a solid character.

One suggestion is to create the Hales' son, Nicholas, to take over the foreman's job allowing Ezra and Laura to retire to their ranch.

History

This is open. The character can be a hand on the ranch that gets promoted when the Hales retire or come in new.

Development

Stormwolfe

Stormwolfe

Character Details 

History

Development

Stormwolfe

Stormwolfe

Character Details 

History

Development

About Sagas

Sagas of the WIld West is a roleplaying game set in a fictionalized version of the town of Kalispell in Montana territory. Our stories begin in 1875 and are set against the backdrop of actual historical events.Sagas was inspired by the classic television and movie westerns. Our focus is on writing, storytelling and character development.

Connect With Us On

discord_white

If you are already a member of our Discord server, click the image and it will take you directly to Sagas' server on Discord's web app. If you would like to join our server, click the invite link on the left (bottom of sidebar).

Site Credits

Founders: Stormwolfe & Longshot

Sagas' Rating

sagas-rating