Edit History

Juls

Juls

Dorothy started to smirk at Layton's comment about being dead if she repeated his words.  Like it was some over exaggerated school yard gossip.  But he seemed serious enough and she halted Pongo in turn as he'd gone several steps ahead of the other horse. She swung him around slightly so she was looking at Harris and nodded to show she wasn't taking it too lightly.

"I wouldn't wanna get ya in any trouble with 'em.  I won't say nuthin'," she promised.   "It's nice to get a little warnin' bout who's who though.  So I don't go stickin' my foot in my mouth right away." 

Now she smiled at that to show she was poking fun at herself a bit.  "Not that I still might not manage to get it in there anyway." 

She tended to get on alright with most men, at least on the surface level, and she already felt like she was warming up to Harris a bit.  Maybe even him to her a little, the way he'd just confided something that could land him in hot water.  But women were trickier.  And it was hard to guess by Layton's description if Dorothy might get on well with Leah.  Or if she'd be treated like ... well, like some whore trying to stick her nose into their business.  

With the short pause, she let her feet come out of the stirrups and stretched her legs briefly before finding the stirrups again.  

"Think we'll get to Whitefish 'fore dinner time?"  

@Flip

Dorothy Parsons

Dorothy Parsons

Dorothy started to smirk at Layton's comment about being dead if she repeated his words.  Like it was some over exaggerated school yard gossip.  But he seemed serious enough and she halted Pongo in turn as he'd gone several steps ahead of the other horse and swung him around slightly so she was looking at Harris and nodded to show she wasn't taking it too lightly.

"I wouldn't wanna get ya in any trouble with 'em.  I won't say nuthin'," she promised.   "It's nice to get a little warnin' bout who's who though.  So I don't go stickin' my foot in my mouth right away." 

Now she smiled at that to show she was poking fun at herself a bit.  "Not that I still might not manage to get it in there anyway." 

She tended to get on alright with most men, at least on the surface level, and she already felt like she was warming up to Harris a bit.  Maybe even him to her a little, the way he'd just confided something that could land him in hot water.  But women were trickier.  And it was hard to guess by Layton's description if Dorothy might get on well with Leah.  Or if she'd be treated like ... well, like some whore trying to stick her nose into their business.  

With the short pause, she let her feet come out of the stirrups and stretched her legs briefly before finding the stirrups again.  

"Think we'll get to Whitefish 'fore dinner time?"  

@Flip

About Sagas

Sagas of the WIld West is a roleplaying game set in a fictionalized version of the town of Kalispell in Montana territory. Our stories begin in 1875 and are set against the backdrop of actual historical events.Sagas was inspired by the classic television and movie westerns. Our focus is on writing, storytelling and character development.

Connect With Us On

discord_white

If you are already a member of our Discord server, click the image and it will take you directly to Sagas' server on Discord's web app. If you would like to join our server, click the invite link on the left (bottom of sidebar).

Site Credits

Founders: Stormwolfe & Longshot

Sagas' Rating

sagas-rating